Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Blog: Advice

If I were hired by Baruch to use new media to improve the college, I would create a platform such as a blog to get feedback from the students. In addition, I would hold polls to see what are the major issues and how the students want these issues to be resolved. The students are the most important part of Baruch college and without the students Baruch cannot be successful. Therefore, I would use a blog to gather as much feedback as I could to improve the college. From these feedbacks, Baruch can then see where they need to change and how they need to change to please the students. In addition, I would also have a social media team to update the students are current news, upcoming changes, and significant events that are happening. This will keep students up to date to know what is going on with their college and it is also another way and opportunity to get feedback from the students. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree with you! I think getting the feedbacks from students is extremely important. Not only about the major issue in college, also students will get to know about professors, classes and courses and figure out who and what to take.

    ReplyDelete