Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Creativity and New Media

New media fosters creativity. It allows us the ability to do things that we can’t do in real life. With this assignment, I decided to use Second Life to create an avatar of me. A direct representation of how I would look like in real life. But then as I was creating this avatar, I realized that I could be or an animal or even a vampire or a zombie. So I decided to create two addition avatars to get a full picture of what this new media platform can offer. I even made one of the avatars female. In the first snapshot, it is a direct representation of how I would look in real life. (Minus the vest and obviously not floating in the air.) I had a little fun and took a snapshot of my avatar flying which is something you can’t do in real life. With the second snapshot, I decided to create a werewolf. I was a little frustrated because the application would not allow me to wear clothing or else it would like messed up. Finally, I created a female zombie.






No comments:

Post a Comment