Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Project Description

My project topic is “Blogs vs Wikis: How Similar are They?”. I chose this topic because we will be creating a blog and a wiki in this course. This is a great opportunity to get first hand insight on how blogs and wikis are similar and different from each other. I will be researching what a blog is and what a wiki is. In addition, I will explore how both are used, their educational purposes, and if they are moral or not. I will also identify the pros and cons of blogs and wikis. Another area I will examine is the impact blogs and wikis had on our society specifically in regards to education. I will use our class notes and the library databases to gather information for this project. I also hope to add my own experiences and insight into this paper because I will be learning about blogs and wikis in this class and getting firsthand knowledge on them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment